Preliminary biomedical evaluation of wild ruffed lemurs (Varecia variegata and V. rubra)
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Behavioral Ecology and Conservation of Ruffed Lemurs
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 85–94, May 2005
How to Cite
Junge, R. E. and Louis, E. E. (2005), Preliminary biomedical evaluation of wild ruffed lemurs (Varecia variegata and V. rubra). Am. J. Primatol., 66: 85–94. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20129
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2002
- St. Louis Zoological Park
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Leakey Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- Primate Conservation, Inc.
- Boise Fund
- Sigma Xi
- Friends of Seneca Park Zoo
- American Zoo and Aquarium Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!