Neighbor effect: evidence of affiliative and agonistic social contagion in captive chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 131–144, June 2005
How to Cite
Videan, E. N., Fritz, J., Schwandt, M. and Howell, S. (2005), Neighbor effect: evidence of affiliative and agonistic social contagion in captive chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). Am. J. Primatol., 66: 131–144. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20133
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1U42RR15090-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!