Variation in the resumption of cycling and conception by fecal androgen and estradiol levels in female Northern Muriquis (Brachyteles hypoxanthus)
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Advances in Field Behavioral Endocrinology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 69–81, September 2005
How to Cite
Strier, K. B. and Ziegler, T. E. (2005), Variation in the resumption of cycling and conception by fecal androgen and estradiol levels in female Northern Muriquis (Brachyteles hypoxanthus). Am. J. Primatol., 67: 69–81. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20170
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2004
- Liz Claiborne and Art Ortenberg Foundation
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Graduate School, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- National Primate Research Center, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!