Reproductive endocrinology of wild female Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii): methodological considerations and the role of hormones in sex and conception
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Advances in Field Behavioral Endocrinology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 137–158, September 2005
How to Cite
Emery Thompson, M. (2005), Reproductive endocrinology of wild female Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii): methodological considerations and the role of hormones in sex and conception. Am. J. Primatol., 67: 137–158. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20174
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2004
- Harvard University
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!