Primate assemblage structure in amazonian flooded and unflooded forests
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 243–258, October 2005
How to Cite
Haugaasen, T. and Peres, C. A. (2005), Primate assemblage structure in amazonian flooded and unflooded forests. Am. J. Primatol., 67: 243–258. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20180
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2005
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Amazon Conservation Team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!