New species of woolly lemur Avahi (primates: lemuriformes) in Bemaraha (Central Western Madagascar)
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 371–376, November 2005
How to Cite
Thalmann, U. and Geissmann, T. (2005), New species of woolly lemur Avahi (primates: lemuriformes) in Bemaraha (Central Western Madagascar). Am. J. Primatol., 67: 371–376. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20191
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- A.H. Schultz Foundation
- G. and A. Claraz (donation)
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 823A-042920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!