Comparative use of color vision for frugivory by sympatric species of platyrrhines
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Recent Advances in Color Vision Research
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 399–409, December 2005
How to Cite
Stoner, K. E., Riba-Hernández, P. and Lucas, P. W. (2005), Comparative use of color vision for frugivory by sympatric species of platyrrhines. Am. J. Primatol., 67: 399–409. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20195
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2004
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7241/97M
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 6584-99
- Marenco Beach and Rainforest Lodge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!