Color vision pigment frequencies in wild tamarins (Saguinus spp.)
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Recent Advances in Color Vision Research
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 463–470, December 2005
How to Cite
Surridge, A.K., Suárez, S.S., Buchanan-smith, H.M., Smith, A.C. and Mundy, N.I. (2005), Color vision pigment frequencies in wild tamarins (Saguinus spp.). Am. J. Primatol., 67: 463–470. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20200
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2004
- BBSRC. Grant Number: 98/S11498
- J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board. Grant Number: 1999/2000
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: Gr. 6560
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- American Society of Primatologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!