Comparative studies with six extenders for sperm cryopreservation in the cynomolgus monkey (Macaca fascicularis) and rhesus monkey (Macaca mulatta)
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 39–49, January 2006
How to Cite
Li, Y., Cai, K., Li, J., Dinnyes, A. and Ji, W. (2006), Comparative studies with six extenders for sperm cryopreservation in the cynomolgus monkey (Macaca fascicularis) and rhesus monkey (Macaca mulatta). Am. J. Primatol., 68: 39–49. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20205
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2005
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2001 DEA 10009-09
- Major State Research Development Program. Grant Number: G200016108
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX1-05
- China National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30370166
- Chinese-Hungarian Bilateral Scientific and Technological Collaboration. Grant Number: TET-CHN10/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!