Bioactive properties of plant species ingested by chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in the Kibale National Park, Uganda
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 51–71, January 2006
How to Cite
Krief, S., Huffman, M. A., Sévenet, T., Hladik, C.-M., Grellier, P., Loiseau, P. M. and Wrangham, R. W. (2006), Bioactive properties of plant species ingested by chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in the Kibale National Park, Uganda. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 51–71. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20206
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Musée National d'Histoire Naturelle, France
- National Science Foundation (to R.W.W.). Grant Number: NSF proposal 0416125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!