Genetic characterization of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) in Nepal
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 445–455, May 2006
How to Cite
Kyes, R. C., Jones-Engel, L., Chalise, M. K., Engel, G., Heidrich, J., Grant, R., Bajimaya, S. S., McDonough, J., Smith, D. G. and Ferguson, B. (2006), Genetic characterization of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) in Nepal. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 445–455. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20240
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2005
- DAPAR. Grant Number: N66001-02-C-8072
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR05090, RR-00166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!