Scent marking in sifaka: no one function explains it all
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: The Neglected Sense — Primate Olfaction in Primate Behavior, Ecology, and Evolution
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 622–636, June 2006
How to Cite
Lewis, R. J. (2006), Scent marking in sifaka: no one function explains it all. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 622–636. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20256
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0002570
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!