Feeding behavior of lactating brown lemur females (Eulemur fulvus) in Mayotte: influence of infant age and plant phenology
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 966–977, October 2006
How to Cite
Tarnaud, L. (2006), Feeding behavior of lactating brown lemur females (Eulemur fulvus) in Mayotte: influence of infant age and plant phenology. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 966–977. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20288
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2004
- French Ministry of the Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!