Killing of a pearl-spotted owlet (Glaucidium perlatum) by male red colobus monkeys (Procolobus tephrosceles) in a forest fragment near Kibale National Park, Uganda
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 1007–1011, October 2006
How to Cite
Goldberg, T. L., Gillespie, T. R., Rwego, I. B. and Kaganzi, C. (2006), Killing of a pearl-spotted owlet (Glaucidium perlatum) by male red colobus monkeys (Procolobus tephrosceles) in a forest fragment near Kibale National Park, Uganda. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 1007–1011. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20289
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2005
- Morris Animal Foundation. Grant Number: D04ZO-67
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!