Perceptual considerations in the use of colored photographic and video stimuli to study nonhuman primate behavior
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 1054–1067, November 2006
How to Cite
Waitt, C. and Buchanan-Smith, H. M. (2006), Perceptual considerations in the use of colored photographic and video stimuli to study nonhuman primate behavior. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 1054–1067. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20303
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2005
- Department of Psychology, University of Stirling
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!