Differential use of attentional and visual communicative signaling by orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus) and gorillas (Gorilla gorilla) in response to the attentional status of a human
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 978–992, October 2006
How to Cite
Poss, S. R., Kuhar, C., Stoinski, T. S. and Hopkins, W. D. (2006), Differential use of attentional and visual communicative signaling by orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus) and gorillas (Gorilla gorilla) in response to the attentional status of a human. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 978–992. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20304
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS–42867, NS-36605, HD-38051, RR–00165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!