Energy intake, energy expenditure, and reproductive costs of female wild golden lion tamarins (Leontopithecus rosalia)
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 1037–1053, November 2006
How to Cite
Miller, K. E., Bales, K. L., Ramos, J. H. and Dietz, J. M. (2006), Energy intake, energy expenditure, and reproductive costs of female wild golden lion tamarins (Leontopithecus rosalia). Am. J. Primatol., 68: 1037–1053. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20306
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2005
- NSF. Grant Numbers: SBR-9727687, BIR-9602266
- Eugenie Clark Foundation
- Latin American Studies Center
- Friends of the National Zoo
- Copenhagen Zoo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!