Long-term variation in fruiting and the food habits of wild Japanese nacaques on Kinkazan Island, northern Japan
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 1068–1080, November 2006
How to Cite
Tsuji, Y., Fujita, S., Sugiura, H., Saito, C. and Takatsuki, S. (2006), Long-term variation in fruiting and the food habits of wild Japanese nacaques on Kinkazan Island, northern Japan. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 1068–1080. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20307
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2005
- Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!