Use of a tool-set by Pan troglodytes troglodytes to obtain termites (Macrotermes) in the periphery of the Dja Biosphere Reserve, southeast Cameroon
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1191–1196, December 2006
How to Cite
Deblauwe, I., Guislain, P., Dupain, J. and Van Elsacker, L. (2006), Use of a tool-set by Pan troglodytes troglodytes to obtain termites (Macrotermes) in the periphery of the Dja Biosphere Reserve, southeast Cameroon. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 1191–1196. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20318
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2005
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- King Leopold III Fund for Nature Exploration and Conservation
- Flemish Interuniversity Council
- Father Louis Bruyns Foundation
- Fund to Promote Scientific Research in Africa
- University of Antwerp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!