Volatile components of lemur scent secretions vary throughout the year
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1202–1207, December 2006
How to Cite
Andrew Hayes, R., Morelli, T. L. and Wright, P. C. (2006), Volatile components of lemur scent secretions vary throughout the year. Am. J. Primatol., 68: 1202–1207. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20319
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2005
- Margot Marsh/Conservation International
- National Science Foundation
- Primate Conservation, Inc.
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Women's International Science Collaboration (WISC) Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!