Phylogenetic relationships among the Lorisoidea as indicated by craniodental morphology and mitochondrial sequence data
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 6–15, January 2007
How to Cite
Masters, J. C., Boniotto, M., Crovella, S., Roos, C., Pozzi, L. and Delpero, M. (2007), Phylogenetic relationships among the Lorisoidea as indicated by craniodental morphology and mitochondrial sequence data. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 6–15. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20322
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2053615
- Ministero dell'Instruzione dell'Università e della Ricera. Grant Number: FIRB RBAU01EJ75 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!