First direct evidence of infanticide and cannibalism in wild snub-nosed monkeys (Rhinopithecus bieti)
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 249–254, March 2007
How to Cite
Xiang, Z.-f. and Grueter, C. C. (2007), First direct evidence of infanticide and cannibalism in wild snub-nosed monkeys (Rhinopithecus bieti). Am. J. Primatol., 69: 249–254. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20333
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2005
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-1-03, KSCX2-1-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!