Age and seasonal effects on predator-sensitive foraging in squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus): a field experiment
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 127–141, February 2007
How to Cite
Stone, A. I. (2007), Age and seasonal effects on predator-sensitive foraging in squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus): a field experiment. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 127–141. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20334
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2005
- Animal Behavior Society
- American Society of Primatologists
- Sigma Xi
- Graduate College of the University of Illinois; Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!