Within-group female–female agonistic interactions in Taiwanese macaques (Macaca cyclopis)
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 199–211, February 2007
How to Cite
Su, H.-h. and Birky, W. A. (2007), Within-group female–female agonistic interactions in Taiwanese macaques (Macaca cyclopis). Am. J. Primatol., 69: 199–211. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20336
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 89-2621-B-002-025
- Center for Human Evolutionary Studies, Rutgers University
- Chiang Ching-Kuo Foundation
- Taiwan Forestry Research Institute
- Academia Sinica
- Rutgers University Bevier Fellowship
- Primate Conservation Inc.
- Mt. Laurel Animal Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!