Call diversity of wild male orangutans: a phylogenetic approach
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 305–324, March 2007
How to Cite
Ross, M. D. and Geissmann, T. (2007), Call diversity of wild male orangutans: a phylogenetic approach. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 305–324. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20356
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2005
- Aalborg Zoo
- Allwetterzoo Münster
- Christian Vogel Fonds
- Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- Freundeskreis der Universität Hannover e.V.
- Gibbon Foundation
- Lorraine P. Jenkins Memorial Fellowship for Orangutan and Rainforest Research
- Lucie Burgers Foundation for Comparative Behaviour Research in Arnhem (The Netherlands)
- Münchener Tierpark Hellabrunn AG
- Protect the Wild e.V.
- Quantum Conservation e.V.
- Stichting Apenheul
- Tiergarten Schönbrunn
- Zoo Karlsruhe (EEP-Koordination Orang-Utan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!