The relationship between locomotor behavior and limb morphology in brown (Cebus apella) and weeper (Cebus olivaceus) capuchins
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 736–756, July 2007
How to Cite
Wright, K. A. (2007), The relationship between locomotor behavior and limb morphology in brown (Cebus apella) and weeper (Cebus olivaceus) capuchins. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 736–756. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20391
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2005
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 6680238
- The National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 083-0370A-6025525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!