Short-term fasting leads to inhibition of responsiveness to LH-stimulated testosterone secretion in the adult male bonnet monkey
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 791–801, July 2007
How to Cite
Medhamurthy, R., Priyanka, G., Vinuthan, M.K. and Manjunatha, A.M. (2007), Short-term fasting leads to inhibition of responsiveness to LH-stimulated testosterone secretion in the adult male bonnet monkey. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 791–801. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20406
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
- The Department of Science and Technology, University Grants Commission, New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!