Distribution and abundance of patas monkeys (Erythrocebus patas) in Laikipia, Kenya, 1979–2004
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 11, pages 1223–1235, November 2007
How to Cite
Isbell, L. A. and Chism, J. (2007), Distribution and abundance of patas monkeys (Erythrocebus patas) in Laikipia, Kenya, 1979–2004. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 1223–1235. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20427
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!