Hand preferences on unimanual and bimanual tasks in white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus)
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 1064–1069, September 2007
How to Cite
Meunier, H. and Vauclair, J. (2007), Hand preferences on unimanual and bimanual tasks in white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus). Am. J. Primatol., 69: 1064–1069. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20437
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2006
- CNRS (OHLL Programme) and the EC Sixth Framework Programme. Grant Number: ERAS-CT-2003-980409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!