Mitochondrial DNA hypervariable region-1 sequence variation and phylogeny of the concolor gibbons, Nomascus
Article first published online: 23 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 11, pages 1285–1306, November 2007
How to Cite
Monda, K., Simmons, R. E., Kressirer, P., Su, B. and Woodruff, D. S. (2007), Mitochondrial DNA hypervariable region-1 sequence variation and phylogeny of the concolor gibbons, Nomascus. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 1285–1306. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20439
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!