Statistical methods for describing developmental milestones with censored data: effects of birth weight status and sex in neonatal pigtailed macaques
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 1313–1324, December 2007
How to Cite
Kroeker, R., Sackett, G. and Reynolds, J. (2007), Statistical methods for describing developmental milestones with censored data: effects of birth weight status and sex in neonatal pigtailed macaques. Am. J. Primatol., 69: 1313–1324. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20440
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!