Sex, age, and family differences in the chemical composition of owl monkey (Aotus nancymaae) subcaudal scent secretions
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 12–18, January 2008
How to Cite
MacDonald, E. A., Fernandez-duque, E., Evans, S. and Hagey, L. R. (2008), Sex, age, and family differences in the chemical composition of owl monkey (Aotus nancymaae) subcaudal scent secretions. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 12–18. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20450
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!