The composition of milk from Bolivian squirrel monkeys (Saimiri boliviensis boliviensis)
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2008
How to Cite
Milligan, L. A., Gibson, S. V., Williams, L. E. and Power, M. L. (2008), The composition of milk from Bolivian squirrel monkeys (Saimiri boliviensis boliviensis). Am. J. Primatol., 70: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20453
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2007
- Wenner-Gren Foundation (7360)
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation (1965)
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: P40 RR01254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!