Male parenting and response to infant stimuli in the common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus)
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 84–92, January 2008
How to Cite
Zahed, S.R., Prudom, S.L., Snowdon, C.T. and Ziegler, T.E. (2008), Male parenting and response to infant stimuli in the common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus). Am. J. Primatol., 70: 84–92. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20460
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: MH070423
- John T. Emlen Award; Dr. & Mrs. Carl A. Bunde Award, Zoology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!