Behavioral variation and reproductive success of male baboons (Papio anubis × Papio hamadryas) in a hybrid social group
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 136–147, February 2008
How to Cite
Bergman, T. J., Phillips-Conroy, J. E. and Jolly, C. J. (2008), Behavioral variation and reproductive success of male baboons (Papio anubis × Papio hamadryas) in a hybrid social group. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 136–147. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20467
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2006
- Boise Fund
- Center for Field Research/Earthwatch
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- National Science Foundation
- Sigma Xi
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Washington University
- New York University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!