Social games between bonobos and humans: evidence for shared intentionality?
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 207–210, March 2008
How to Cite
Pika, S. and Zuberbühler, K. (2008), Social games between bonobos and humans: evidence for shared intentionality?. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 207–210. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20469
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2007
- German Science Foundation (DFG)
- EU Nest Pathfinder initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!