Sleeping sites, sleeping trees, and sleep-related behaviors of black crested gibbons (Nomascus concolor jingdongensis) at Mt. Wuliang, Central Yunnan, China
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 153–160, February 2008
How to Cite
Fan, P.-F. and Jiang, X.-L. (2008), Sleeping sites, sleeping trees, and sleep-related behaviors of black crested gibbons (Nomascus concolor jingdongensis) at Mt. Wuliang, Central Yunnan, China. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 153–160. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20470
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2003CB415103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30670270
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-SW-119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!