Limb use and preferences in wild orang-utans during feeding and locomotor behavior
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 261–270, March 2008
How to Cite
Peters, H. H. and Rogers, L. J. (2008), Limb use and preferences in wild orang-utans during feeding and locomotor behavior. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 261–270. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20483
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2006
- University of New England
- Lucie Burgers Foundation
- Fair Groep
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!