Consistency of hand preference across low-level and high-level tasks in Capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 254–260, March 2008
How to Cite
Lilak, A. L. and Phillips, K. A. (2008), Consistency of hand preference across low-level and high-level tasks in Capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella). Am. J. Primatol., 70: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20485
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Hiram College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!