Mother–offspring associations in Northern muriquis, Brachyteles hypoxanthus
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 301–305, March 2008
How to Cite
Tolentino, K., Roper, J. J., Passos, F. C. and Strier, K. B. (2008), Mother–offspring associations in Northern muriquis, Brachyteles hypoxanthus. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 301–305. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20488
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2007
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Liz Claiborne and Art Ortenberg Foundation
- Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- CAPES scholarship
- CNPq. Grant Number: Process 306194/2006-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!