Note on drill (Mandrillus leucophaeus) ecology and conservation status in Korup National Park, Southwest Cameroon
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 306–310, March 2008
How to Cite
Astaras, C., Mühlenberg, M. and Waltert, M. (2008), Note on drill (Mandrillus leucophaeus) ecology and conservation status in Korup National Park, Southwest Cameroon. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 306–310. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20489
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2007
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Smithsonian Institute's Centre for Tropical Forest Science
- Conservation International
- Primate Society of Great Britain
- American Society of Primatologists
- Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!