Authors after Lawler listed in alphabetical order.
A comparison of salivary pH in sympatric wild lemurs (Lemur catta and Propithecus verreauxi) at Beza Mahafaly Special Reserve, Madagascar
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 363–371, April 2008
How to Cite
Cuozzo, F. P., Sauther, M. L., Yamashita, N., Lawler, R. R., Brockman, D. K., Godfrey, L. R., Gould, L., Youssouf, I. A. J., Lent, C., Ratsirarson, J., Richard, A. F., Scott, J. R., Sussman, R. W., Villers, L. M., Weber, M. A. and Willis, G. (2008), A comparison of salivary pH in sympatric wild lemurs (Lemur catta and Propithecus verreauxi) at Beza Mahafaly Special Reserve, Madagascar. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 363–371. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20500
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- St. Louis Zoo. Grant Number: FRC Grant 06-1
- Indianapolis Zoo (Department of Science and Conservation)
- University of North Dakota
- University of Colorado
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0531988
- Boston University
- Liz Claiborne and Art Ortenberg Foundations
- World Wildlife Fund
- Fullbright Senior Research Grant
- National Geographic Society
- Washington University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BNS 8619240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!