Does Eulemur cinereiceps exist? Preliminary evidence from genetics and ground surveys in southeastern Madagascar
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 372–385, April 2008
How to Cite
Johnson, S. E., Lei, R., Martin, S. K., Irwin, M. T. and Louis, E. E. (2008), Does Eulemur cinereiceps exist? Preliminary evidence from genetics and ground surveys in southeastern Madagascar. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 372–385. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20501
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2007
- The University of Calgary
- The Committee for Research and Exploration of the National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 6613.99
- Margot Marsh Foundation Grant
- Primate Action Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!