Chimpanzees as fauna: comparisons of sympatric large mammals across long-term study sites
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 402–409, April 2008
How to Cite
Russak, S. M. and McGrew, W.C. (2008), Chimpanzees as fauna: comparisons of sympatric large mammals across long-term study sites. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 402–409. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20506
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2005
- Miami University Honors & Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!