Population genetic studies of Alouatta belzebul from the Amazonian and Atlantic Forests
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 423–431, May 2008
How to Cite
Nascimento, F.F., Bonvicino, C.R., de Oliveira, M.M., Schneider, M.P.C. and Seuánez, H. N. (2008), Population genetic studies of Alouatta belzebul from the Amazonian and Atlantic Forests. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 423–431. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20507
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2007
- Instituto Nacional de Câncer
- IOC-FIOCRUZ (Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!