Arboreal nesting as anti-predator adaptation by savanna chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes verus) in southeastern Senegal
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 393–401, April 2008
How to Cite
Pruetz, J.D., Fulton, S.J., Marchant, L.F., McGrew, W.C., Schiel, M. and Waller, M. (2008), Arboreal nesting as anti-predator adaptation by savanna chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes verus) in southeastern Senegal. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 393–401. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20508
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2007
- The US Fish and Wildlife Great Ape Conservation Grant
- National Geographic Society
- National Science Foundation
- Primate Conservation Inc.
- Leakey Foundation
- Miami University
- Iowa State University, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and Department of Anthropology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!