Traditional nutritional analyses of figs overestimates intake of most nutrient fractions: a study of Ficus perforata consumed by howler monkeys (Alouatta palliata mexicana)
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 432–438, May 2008
How to Cite
Urquiza-Haas, T., Serio-Silva, J. C. and Hernández-Salazar, L. T. (2008), Traditional nutritional analyses of figs overestimates intake of most nutrient fractions: a study of Ficus perforata consumed by howler monkeys (Alouatta palliata mexicana). Am. J. Primatol., 70: 432–438. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20510
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!