Behavioral effects of introducing pied tamarin (Saguinus bicolor) to black howler monkey (Alouatta caraya) and white-faced saki (Pithecia pithecia) in a zoological park
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 505–509, May 2008
How to Cite
Gentry, L. and Margulis, S. W. (2008), Behavioral effects of introducing pied tamarin (Saguinus bicolor) to black howler monkey (Alouatta caraya) and white-faced saki (Pithecia pithecia) in a zoological park. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 505–509. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20521
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
- University of Chicago's Metcalf Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!