Infanticide in black capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella nigritus) in Iguazú National Park, Argentina
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 473–484, May 2008
How to Cite
Ramírez-Llorens, P., Di Bitetti, M.S., Baldovino, M.C. and Janson, C.H. (2008), Infanticide in black capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella nigritus) in Iguazú National Park, Argentina. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 473–484. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20522
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
- Argentine Research Council (CONICET)
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Sigma Xi
- NSF. Grant Numbers: SBR9872138, BNS-9009023, IBN-9511642, BCS-9870909, BCS-0515007
- National Geographic Society's Committee on Exploration and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!