The influence of age on fecal steroid hormone levels in male Budongo Forest chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii)
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 661–669, July 2008
How to Cite
Seraphin, S.B., Whitten, P.L. and Reynolds, V. (2008), The influence of age on fecal steroid hormone levels in male Budongo Forest chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii). Am. J. Primatol., 70: 661–669. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20541
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2007
- The National Geographic Society
- Conservation International's Margot Marsh Fund
- British Airways
- The Candland Fund The L.S.B. Leakey Trust
- The Amelia Jackson Fund of Exeter College (Oxford)
- The Graduate Studies Committee of Oxford University
- The Department of Anthropology at Emory University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!